Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ever Really Look at Yourself?

Ever look at yourself in the mirror and realise you do not actually know that much about the person you are looking at? Or that you do not think you look like the way you feel or you wonder if you look that way to other people or if people see you the same way as you see yourself? Yeah... me too.

This morning I was up absurdly early to get up to the university in time to give exams. I had the biggest, purplest bags under my eyes, but funnily enough, bags make my eyes bluer. Maybe I should take up wearing massive amounts of coloured eyeshadow. They say it could be all the rage...!

1 comment:

Nimaear said...

AHHH! not PINK! shudder

You know i tend to notice that alot lately. Although maybe it's the lack of job that leads to the inward searching. Either way it can be very strange at times what one comes up with about ones self.
But i figure so long as you like who you are, and you really aren't harming anyone else, what does it really matter what the general "others" think.
::hugs::